Superior Home Quality, it’s Built-In!
Your Traditions of America home features superior quality and energy-efficient products from the most respected names in the industry: Kohler, Whirlpool, Emser Tile, and more. Click the icons below to learn more about the features that are standard in every home that we build.
Energy Efficiency at Traditions of America
Traditions of America not only focuses on building quality homes, but doing it in a way that is environmentally responsible. We Go Green so that you can save money and Live Better in your home at one of our 55+ communities.
- Advanced framing plans to reduce waste
- Engineered I-Joist systems in all loft floors for efficient use of materials
- Arsenic-free borate treated sills
- Engineered roof truss systems for efficient use of materials
- High efficiency HVAC units
- EPA certified technicians for refrigerant handling
- Pex with Manabloc systems for faster hot water to reduce energy waste
- Zone dampers for lofts for added temperature control and comfort
- Digital/programmable thermostats included standard on each floor
- Energy-efficient tankless water heater
- Blown-in insulation that includes up to 50% recycled materials
- Wall insulation that includes up to 30% recycled materials
- Exterior insulation board to increase thermal resistance
- Sherwin-Williams low VOC paint
- Yorktowne Cabinets with Low VOC adhesives and 100% recycling of hardwood waste
- Carpet and pads that includes upwards of 75% recycled materials
- Green flooring products with low or no VOC
- Whirlpool® Energy Star Appliances
- All light fixtures, walls, roof trusses and more are sealed with an energy-efficient, code-accepted sealant to increase energy efficiency and reduce drafts
- Fireplace box is insulated and sealed with Thermax to prevent drafts
- All sill plates are caulked to the foundation
Testing & Certification
- Independent energy audit with certification for each home
- Infra-red camera testing to detect possible vulnerable spots in the exterior envelope
- Complete infiltration evaluation with a calibrated blower door test
- Confirmation of airtight construction of heating and cooling ductwork
We are proud to partner with some of the best names in the industry. Our homes feature products from leading manufacturers who continuously deliver quality and durability.