New Home Sales Counselor
Ongoing Across Pennsylvania
Overview:Traditions of America, a national leader in the development of 55+ active adult communities, is always searching for seasoned, motivated and talented New Home Sales Counselors. As a new home sales expert, you will be rewarded as you guide home buyers though the exciting journey of building their new construction home from start to finish. Candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills, a "winner's" attitude, and demonstrate 3-5 years of success selling new homes.
Job Description:This fast-paced team environment is perfect for a New Home Sales Counselor who enjoys the responsibility of creating relationships, has exceptional follow-up skills, and is committed to constant communication with others while achieving monthly sales goals. The New Home Sales Counselor will meet with home buyers to identify their wants, needs and dissatisfaction with their current home, while skillfully demonstrating how a new construction home and our 55+ resort lifestyle will enhance their life. As a full-time employee of a nationally recognized home builder, this is a direct sales position with endless compensation potential. This position reports directly to the Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing and will work closely with the Regional Vice President of Operations and a Community Manager. The New Home Counselor will work with sales administrators, prepare for weekly sales and community team meetings, customer meetings, and production updates. The New Home Counselor works with the on-site construction team on the status of homes and delivery schedule.
- Excellence in interpersonal communication
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence prospective buyers about the value of expensive products and/or services
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with an ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects, as well as competing tasks and demands
- Desire to learn, cultivate, and improve the customer experience through training, coaching, and self improvement
- Must be able to successfully use a CRM system, internet, office programs and other technology tools used for new home sales
- Must be able to walk rough terrain, climb stairs, and lift up to 20 lbs
- Must be willing to work overtime occasionally at the last minute, and regular weekend hours are required; days off will be either Tuesday/Wednesday or Thursday/Friday
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation & benefits package; benefits package includes 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental, Health, Vision, Paid Time Off, HSA, Disability
- Full-time position
"*" indicates required fields