Overview:Traditions of America, a successful and established real estate development and building company of active adult communities, seeks an ambitious attorney to join our management team as Corporate Counsel. This position, at the firm’s headquarters in Berwyn, Pennsylvania, involves assisting Owners in all legal aspects of our business. The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Manage all legal matters consistent with a real estate building and development company
- Support team on pre-development projects, including attending and presenting at public meetings, interact and work with government officials and regulators, due diligence review, contract management, and manage all governmental approvals.
- Manage general corporate matters
- Draft and administer contracts
- Problem solve and conflict resolution
- It is anticipated candidate will not have prior experience in all job responsibilities. It is expected there will be extensive training, education and support.
- Candidate will be supported by experienced attorneys from outside law firms.
- Owners have substantial legal experience and will provide support to candidate, as well.
Experience and Education:JD Degree; Minimum 1 year of real estate experience. Some litigation experience is preferred.
License:PA bar, required
Salary Range:Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
Benefits:401(k), 401(k) matching, dental insurance, health insurance, vision, paid time off, HSA
"*" indicates required fields